Experience the scenic beauty of Tasman and Golden Bay, visit the Franz Joseph and Fox Glaciers and the iconic Milford Sounds set amongst the Fiordland National Park. Sleep in the shadow of Mount Sefton near Mount Cook. Stay three nights at the adventure tourism capital of Queenstown and indulge the adrenaline junky within you… go bungy jumping, sky diving, canyoning, paragliding… plus much more!
Trip Dates: November 25 – December 9, 2017 (15 days)
Cost (per trip): NZ$2,180 OR NZ$2,080 with Early Bird Special*
(Price includes $300+ in group activities. Optional activities cost extra.)
Trip starts and ends in Wellington
SORRY BUT THIS TRIP IS NOW FULL
ISENZ trips are by far the best value for money. If you do a comparison you’ll find that other similar trips either include a lot less for your money (meals, activities), cost more, or are shorter in length.
• Bungy Jump (Kawarau Bridge, Nevis, Ledge) – Queenstown. $195-$275, depending on which jump you choose.
• Ledge Swing $160, Canyon Swing $229, Nevis Swing $195 – Queenstown
• Kawarau Zipride – Queenstown – from $50 per person
• Tandem Paragliding (Skyline or Coronet Peak) – Queenstown – from $219
• Helicopter flight over Queenstown and the Remarkable Mountain Range – prices start from about $240
• Four Wheel drive trips – Lord of the Rings Trails – from $185
• Four wheel drive – Skippers Canyon – $185
• Sky diving: $299 – $439 (depending on the jump altitude which ranges from 9000ft- 15000ft (2743-4572m).
Additional costs for taking a GoPro or photographer, from $189 – $329 depending on the package.
• Horse-trecking: between $100-200 for 1.5 – 3 hours
• Paint-ball (group rates): $60 for 200 balls, $80 for 400 balls, $100 for 600 balls (group rates)
* Parental approval is required for all these activities
* Your organisation may also disallow some activities and/ or your insurance cover may exclude some things. Please check.
* Prices quoted here are June 2017 prices (NZD$). These are standard adult rates, but sometimes student rates or group discounts can be offered or negotiated. Students 14 and under may be eligible for child rates.
Day 7 – 9
(Changes to original itinerary are due to the recent earthquake in Kaikoura. The alternative road to Kaikoura is open to car traffic, but will not allow heavy vehicles to travel on it. NZ Transport antipate this will still be the case in April 2017. Because of this, we have unfortunately had to remove Kaikoura and associated activities from the itinerary.)